Lucas talks with Ashley Bean Thornton about working with the community, the role of experts, and how to invite mean people to breakfast.
- Hurricane Katrina Recovery and History – https://www.nationalgeographic.com/environment/natural-disasters/reference/hurricane-katrina/
- How to Be Everything by Emilie Wapnick – https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/31307672-how-to-be-everything
- The Powers That Be by Walter Wink – https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/62029.The_Powers_That_Be
- Big Green Egg (Not a sponsor…yet!) – http://biggreenegg.com
- Act Locally Waco – https://www.actlocallywaco.org/
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey – https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36072.The_7_Habits_of_Highly_Effective_People